Click Below For
-About our Company-
Snee Chemical Co. was founded in 1947
by William G. Snee and Kenneth Landry Sr. in the City of New Orleans, Louisiana,
and in the heart of our warehouse district. Originally named W.G. Snee Co.,
Bill Snee and Ken Landry Sr. built the company into a fixture on South Peters
St. where it was well-known for it's commitment to customer service among the janitorial
supply industry from Baton Rouge to Empire, Louisiana.
In keeping with the
family tradition of hard work and quality service, son-in-law Richard J.
Hartwell took over the company from the then-retiring Ken Landry. Changing
the name to "Snee Chemical Company," he moved the warehouse to a larger location
on Tchoupitoulas Street (just a few blocks away from the South Peters St.
address), and through great initiative, created a larger scale of
distribution spanning Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, and
Texas. Richard Hartwell was also responsible for building our current building
in the Elmwood Industrial Business Park in Harahan.
After Richard Hartwell
retired, his son and former
Vice President, Mitchell D. Mark III is continuing our tradition of
excellent customer service as President of the company. Mr. Mark also
plays an active role in the Industry by working on the Board of Directors
for the SSWA.
Customer Service survey
results are in!!!
98.2% of Snee
Customers rate overall performance
"Excellent" to "Good"!!!
Thanks for your support!
For Service, call us at (504) 734-7633 or
or fax: (504) 734-5221 or 1-800-489-1321.
Chemical Company, logo, and all images on
this website are protected by U.S. copyright ©.